Bonding- top / C-Section top
The Bonding-Top® is a kangaroo-type aid for premature babies, newborns and their parents. During the so-called kangarooing, your baby can relax on your naked upper body. He/she hears the familiar sounds known of the pregnancy, such as your voice or heartbeat. The premature baby feels your body warmth, and experiences a cosy wrapping and a pleasant restriction due to our soft Bonding-Top. His/her heartbeat and the respiratory rate will adjust. Your baby is calm, he/she will sleep more and will stabilise. Through your slight movements, it will be gently rocked sometimes. This will have a very positive influence on the sense of balance of your baby.
Kangarooing with our Bonding-Top can support your efforts as follows:
- Develop parent-child bonding and thus enhance the social development of your child.
- Improve your own competence as a parent
- Successful breastfeeding
- Avoid blaming yourself
- Increase your self-confidence
- May shorten your clinical stay
The top is used as follows:
- Choose the right size
- Slip in
- Pull the Bonding-Top/C-section top to your waistline
- Place your baby onto your chest
- Pull the top to the neck of your baby
The seams of the Bonding-Top/C-section top should always show to the outside so that they cannot cause any bruises on your baby's skin. The top does not replace any carrying aid; it is only suitable for kangarooing, i.e. in a semi-reclined or semi-seated position!
Material: approx. 92% COC cotton*, approx. 8% elastane
Care: washable up to 60°C
Dimension: available in different sizes
* COC (controlled biological cultivation) cotton:
There is no chemical pest control during cotton production and the cotton is harvested by hand. The COC cotton for our baby slings is certified by the well-known Swiss institute Skal